Simply Accounting Database Repair
We offer Data Recovery services to users of Simply Accounting®. Below are some common errors that we handle but by no means a comprehensive list.
- "Not a valid Simply Accounting database"
- "Unable to open the Company File"
- "Your data may be damaged"
- "The program could not process this transaction. There may be problems with your Company Information data. Wait a few moments, and then try to process the transaction again."
- "Data inconsistencies have been detected in your database. Your data files may have been damaged. Do you want to repair your data?"
- "The function that you have selected has failed"
- "The program was not able to repair the database. Please restore from backup."
- "User name or password does not exist"
- "Simply Accounting cannot process this transaction"
- Data Recovery including damaged media (backups made on bad floppy disks)
Submit file for Free Evaluation
To send us your data file for a free evaluation, please fill in a request by clicking here