- Microsoft Access can't open or convert this previous version database.
- @The database was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Access.
- You don't have appropriate security permissions to open or convert databases created in earlier versions.
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.
- @This database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DAO CompactDatabase method instead of the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu). This has left the database in a partially converted state.If you have a copy of the database in its original format, use the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu) to convert it. If the original database is no longer available, create a new database and import your tables and queries to preserve your data. Your other database objects can't be recovered.
|Purchase MDWRecovery 3.0 using a credit card||29.99||Buy Now|
|Purchase MDWRecovery 3.0 using PayPal||29.99|