QuickBooks Rebuild/Verification Service
E-Tech, a leading QuickBooks team of Certified QuickBooks advisors have over 30 years’ experience in the industry. We help small businesses implement, convert, maintain and integrate into QuickBooks bookkeeping and accounting systems.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is cloud -based, bookkeeping and accounting software, serving over 4 million users globally and is rated as the top small business software in the financial services industry offering an online and desktop version of the software. Its cloud-based platform makes digital information accessible to anyone, at anytime, and anywhere. Storing your financials in the cloud will allow you to easily access up-to-date bookkeeping and accounting information on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild
Two of the most popular built-in utilities being offered by the application are Verify Data and Rebuild Data. The Verify Data tool identifies most commonly occurred data issues while the Rebuild Data tool resolves data integrity issues found by Verify Data utility.
The most common reasons for using theVerify and Rebuild utilities are when you are met with errors while using QuickBooks desktop and when you find bills and invoices carrying negative values.
Other reasons include
- Balance sheet not displaying all accounts
- Missing or inaccurate transactions
- Missing names from lists
Procedure to Rebuild QuickBooks Data File Documents
- In QuickBooks click on
- Click on Utilities, select Rebuild Data.
- When the message says display Rebuild has completed, click
- Then run Verify Data to check for the remaining data damage.
- If the application displays ‘QuickBooks is not responding’ message, move the mouse indicator and wait for the data rebuild process to complete.
If the verify operation fails to accomplish successfully, attempt to repeat the process till the application verifies the file for persisting messages.
QuickBooks Verify, Rebuild, and Backup Errors
E-Tech can recover most QuickBooks error codes including the following errors:
- "Your data has lost integrity"
- Verify has detected a problem that prevents backup from continuing
- Unable to verify the integrity of your QuickBooks data. Contact technical support.
- QuickBooks Rebuild data error -6143, 210
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
- QuickBooks File Doctor stuck on "Trying to log in to the company file..."
- QuickBooks has encountered a problem
- C Errors including: C=43, C=44, C=47, C=53, C=79, C=88, C=225, C=342
Is there a data recovery guarantee?
We offer a money-back guarantee. If we cannot recover your data, we will refund your payment with no questions asked. Our success rate is 95%+ -- this is the reason we an offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
What is the turnaround time for regular service?
The turnaround time is 48 hours from the time your files are received.
What is the turnaround time for expedited service?
The turnaround time is 12 hours (same day) from the time your files are received.
Which International Quickbooks Editions are supported?
The conversion supports US, Canada, UK and Auztralian/NZ/ReckonAccounts editions of Quickbooks.
What can I expect after ordering this service?
After ordering the service, we will send you instructions to securely upload your data files for recovery. After we finish the recovery, we will send you a secure link to download a backup of the recovered data.
How secure is my data?
At E-Tech, privacy and security are of our utmost concern. Accordingly, all data files are transmitted to and form us is via secure servers (SSL encrypted) to ensure safety and security during transmission. Once we perform our services, we securely store our clients information on our servers for a period of 14 days at which time all client data is deleted (please inform us if you would like the information deleted immediately).
You have our pledge that any and all information provided to us is merely in the performance of our services and we would never use such information for our own gain.