Quickbooks Data Recovery
E-Tech is the leading Quickbooks data recovery service in USA and Canada. We repair all versions of Quickbooks including Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise without requiring you to upgrade to the latest version of Quickbooks. With a success rate of 95%+, we offer a full money-back guarantee if we cannot recover your data.
Quickbooks Condense Errors
We can recover most Quickbooks error codes including the following errors:
Quickbooks Error Codes: Quickbooks Condense Errors
- A Data problem prevents Condense from continuing
- Condense Freezes/Crashes or Quickbooks Not Responding
- Error 8007000E: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation
- Quickbooks encountered a system error when trying to archive your current data file
- Quickbooks will not Condense your data file
- Quickbooks encountered an error and was unable to successfully complete the Condense process. Your company file has been restored to its original state
- Price Rules Error at Line: An error occured in VerifyPriceRulesDeletedRuleToltem: -300 - "Run time SQL error --???"
- Any C= Error code when condensing a Quickbooks data file
Is there a data recovery guarantee?
We offer a money-back guarantee. If we cannot recover your data, we will refund your payment with no questions asked. Our success rate is 95%+ -- this is the reason we an offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
What is the turnaround time for regular service?
The turnaround time is 48 hours from the time your files are received.
What is the turnaround time for expedited service?
The turnaround time is 12 hours (same day) from the time your files are received.
Which International Quickbooks Editions are supported?
The conversion supports US, Canada, UK and Auztralian/NZ/ReckonAccounts editions of Quickbooks.
What can I expect after ordering this service?
After ordering the service, we will send you instructions to securely upload your data files for recovery. After we finish the recovery, we will send you a secure link to download a backup of the recovered data.
How secure is my data?
At E-Tech, privacy and security are of our utmost concern. Accordingly, all data files are transmitted to and form us is via secure servers (SSL encrypted) to ensure safety and security during transmission. Once we perform our services, we securely store our clients information on our servers for a period of 14 days at which time all client data is deleted (please inform us if you would like the information deleted immediately).
You have our pledge that any and all information provided to us is merely in the performance of our services and we would never use such information for our own gain.